TAKE A LOOK AT SOME INTERESTING RESISTANCE BAND WORKOUTS FOR TONING ABS
Getting the perfect toned body and nice abs is first on the list of every person’s fitness goals. A Resistance band workout can allow you to build and tone your abs without putting any additional strain on your muscles and joints. The bands are lightweight and portable, allowing you to get into a fast workout almost anywhere—even when you are short on time.
Diet & Nutrition
The kitchen is where the abs are made. We have all heard this phrase, but what exactly does it mean? Everyone has abs. However, even if you have powerful abs, a layer of body fat will hide them. Most people understand the significance of diet and nutrition and cannot emphasize enough how important it is to eat well.
Working out on home gym machines with consistent training and a disciplined diet can help any individual achieve a perfect physique and toned abs.
Given below are some of the exercises that will help you to get your dream body. These exercises are easy to do and are designed for both males and females. They can be easily performed in your home gym without any tussle.
The Russian twist is a great method to strengthen your abs and shoulders. This is a popular exercise among athletes since it aids rotational movement, which occurs frequently in sports. Although it appears to be a simple action, it requires a great deal of muscle and support.
How to do a Russian twist:
- As you lift your feet off the floor, root into your sit bones while maintaining your knees bent. Wear the resistance band on your thighs.
- Create a V shape with your torso and thighs by elongating and straightening your spine at a 45-degree angle from the floor.
- Straighten your arms out in front of you, interlacing or clasping your hands together.
- Twist to the right, then back to the center, and finally to the left, using your abdominals.
Bicycle crunches improve your quads and hamstrings while working your lower, middle, and upper abs.
How to do a Bicycle twist:
- Lie down with the resistance band wrapped around your thighs and just above your knees.
- Gently place your hands behind your head, elbows out wide. Engage your core by bending your knees to a 90-degree angle.
- As you twist your right elbow to your left knee, lift your shoulders off the mat and extend your left leg out long to hover.
- Switch sides and repeat the process from right to left.
Try to engage the core muscle proactively.
Side plank crunch
Side plank crunches are a core body workout that strengthens your core muscles, particularly your obliques, as well as your upper back and shoulder. Planks are one of the most effective core workouts you can do with just your body weight. They can be performed on your home gym floor mats.
How to do Side Plank Crunch:
- Begin by lying on your right side with your forearm below your shoulder, your body elevated, and your legs long and stacked with the resistance band.
- Maintain a straight torso, firm abs, and a left hand on the hip.
- With these crunches, bring your top arm's elbow in and your top leg's knee and tap the elbow and knee together, then reach both legs and repeat the tap, working your obliques and entire core.
Climbers are excellent for increasing cardiovascular endurance, core strength, and agility. With mountain climbers, you engage numerous distinct muscle groups—almost that is like getting a total-body workout with just one activity.
How to do Mountain Climbers
- Lie down in a plank position, evenly distributing your weight between your hands and toes.
- Check your form: your hands should be shoulder-width apart, your back should be flat, your abs should be engaged, and your head should be aligned.
- Pull your right knee as far as you can into your chest.
- Switch legs, bringing one knee in and pulling the other out.
- Run your knees in and out as far and as quickly as you can while keeping your hips down. With each leg changed, alternate breathing, and exhaling.
Useful Resources: Buy Spin Bike | Interlocking Gym Floor Mats | Exercise Bike Online
Using the best resistance bands in your home workout sessions will help to enhance your efforts towards a toned body. This will give you faster results and compliments in toning your body. Resistance bands are one of the best and user-friendly gym equipments that is not only multipurpose to use but also affordable and easily transportable.