When planning to set up a home gym, the first step is to look for the best home gym equipment brands in India because buying gym products online is not an easy task; you need to pick a trusted brand that best serves you and your home gym. Flexnest offers revolutionary fitness gym equipment best suited for smart home gyms. Home gyms often require user-friendly machines that can be used at home without the physical presence of a trainer.
Flexnest is not merely a gym equipment brand but a complete fitness solution company. We say this because Flexnest gym products come with not only high-quality and easy-to-use equipment but also trainer-led workout sessions, Flexnest fitness classes membership, Bluetooth, virtual ride visuals, and so much more. At Flexnest, we are able to provide quality assurance and best in class experience. One can get Flexnest home gym equipment by simply ordering online with a free Pan India delivery. Additionally, with the aim to reach out to all fitness lovers, we have made Flexnest accessible to all by offering no-cost EMI*. With all these features, we can claim to be the best fitness and gym equipment brand in India.
Benefits of Having Gym Equipment at Home - pointers
In the journey of getting fit, there are many obstacles, the first being failing to get a slot out of your busy schedule. Wouldn't it be nice that you could work out at any time of the day without worrying about the gym timings and the effort of actually visiting a gym? While reflecting on this, if the thought of buying fitness gym equipment or getting a home gym set up ever crossed your mind, then deliberate no more because time-saving is not the only benefit of having a gym at home or home exercise equipment. We are sharing a whole list of ten advantages of home gym equipment.
- Workout any time- The first is the ease of workout at any time of the day. Imagine not rushing from the office because your gym closes the door at nine.
- Sustaining Routine- The most common reason for skipping a workout is that you are unable to take out time with your daily chores. A home gym will remain open at all times, whenever you are free!
- Private Sessions- Many people feel uncomfortable with gawking and glaring eyes at the public gym. A home gym or exercising on home gym workout equipment will be peaceful and comfortable.
- Time-Saving- Most times, public gyms are full of people working out; this means you may have to wait in the queue to use a machine of your choice. You will never have to wait for your turn in your personal space with home fitness equipment.
- Money Saving- Of course, you can save money with home gym workout equipmentbecause the home gym can be used by all your family members. In contrast, you have to pay individually for membership at the gym.
- Professional help with Flexnest- You may think home gyms are only for those who know how to work out independently. But that's not true; if you buyhome gym equipment from Flexnest, we offer professional help through power-packed trainer-led workout sessions. Additionally, you may also get a complimentary subscription to Flexnest classes.
- Your Gym, Your Rules- In a public gym, there can be numerous things you may dislike, for instance, the lighting, the music, the flooring, the interiors, or the people bringing in muddy shoes. But you can't do much about it. Here your home gym gives you the liberty to do as you feel is right. Make your own rules and feel at your best in your personal gymming space.
Choosing the Right Gym Equipment for Home Use
A home gym is a personal space where you can perform all exercises of your choice within the comfort of your home. But setting up a home gym may not be an easy task. There are numerous factors that you should consider before you buy home gym equipment. The foremost thing is to understand your need and then take a call. Here’s a list of a few things you should keep in mind before you go out in the market.
- Aim- Focus on the aim with which you want to set up a home gym. Decide whether it is to keep up the fitness level, stay active, muscle building or cardio pump ups or rehabilitate after recovering from an accident or illness. Different forms of exercise need various kinds of equipment. For instance, if you plan to focus on cardio health, dumbbells will probably do no good; an exercise bike or an elliptical machine will be better in this case.
- Price- For most people, the price point will be one of the significant factors in this list. It’s essential to set a budget and then proceed. Plan how many and which equipment you need. Divide the budget and take an informed decision based on thehome gym fitness equipment price. Also, having a complete home gym equipment setmay sound exciting, but proceed with buying one by one if your budget doesn’t allow it in one go. In a few cases, you may be tempted to buy Premium fitness equipment because they come with better and more features but may cost higher. For such scenarios, Flexnest provides no-cost EMIs on ordering home gym equipment online and makes even premium products affordable.
- Space- You’ll be lucky to find a dedicated room for your home gym. But if you are setting the home workout equipmentin a shared space, plan accordingly. In the former case, you can splurge on multiple gears, provided your budget allows. While in the latter case, the machine that you buy should be compact and be able to offer you maximum workout.
- Level of expertise- Just because you are investing in a home gym, do not try to buy advanced level equipment thinking about the future. Choose equipment that suits your fitness level. Trying to do exercises way ahead of your capabilities may lead to unwanted strain or injury. Therefore, start with the basic level and slowly move to advanced levels.
- Who Will Workout- Before making a purchase, map out who will use the home workoutequipment. Consider the needs of all the active members and then select a machine that suits the majority of people in the house. This will give better returns on the investment. Once the fitness routine is set up for them, you can further buy home gym equipment for individual needs.
Improve Strength & Endurance with Fitness Equipment
Gymming plays a very vital role in improving the strength and fitness level of any individual. Strength and endurance are achieved by weight training, also known as strength training or resistance training. Strength can be achieved by your own body weight or by using fitness gym equipment. Strength training can be done in many forms of exercises. The gym instructors are especially known to focus on weight training along with cardio workouts. That doesn’t mean you always need to hit the gym. The same robust setup can be created with home workout equipment for strength training in your personal space.
Strength training may sound intimidating and probably may seem like it can only be done under the supervision of a full-time instructor. Read on to know what you need to get started with a strength training routine in a home gym.
If you have already set up a home gym, there is nothing better, but if you have just started, look for an open space in your home where you can freely work out. Start with basic levels to gain momentum and confidence to do strength-building exercises at home. You can buy home gym equipment like:
- Resistance bands
- Workout bench
- Exercise/Yoga mat
You can perform various exercises with these types of equipment, like shoulder press, triceps kickback, chest press, deadlifts, etc. You can always find exercise videos for beginners online to start with. Once you gain the rhythm, you will know what and how much your body needs.
Strength and endurance training should be a part of everyone’s workout routine as it has a number of benefits that will help you achieve your fitness goals. Along with making you stronger, it helps build lean muscles, burn calories, reduce body fat, increase flexibility & bone density, improve balance & posture, and improve overall mental health & fitness.
Remember the must-haves Features when buying a Daily Workout Equipment
If you have decided to set up a home gym or buy home gym equipment, it can be one of the best decisions for achieving your fitness goals. Working out at home comes with a lot of benefits, but what also comes along is the tricky decision- what to look for in home gym workout equipment. With so many options out there, you can get bewildered. The features that you should look for in daily workout equipment are:
- Its Portability- Go for a portable home workout setup that takes up less space. Even if you are setting up the workout space in a separate room, it is better to pick up compact and lightweight machines and equipment, as they are easy to maintain, shift and arrange. For instance, a machine that can provide numerous workouts or target the entire body or several body parts will prove lucrative. Our Flexibell is a dumbbell that can switch weights from 2.5Kg to 24Kg with the simple flick of a finger and packs 15 different weights into a single dumbbell, helping stay away from clutter.
- Its Value For Money- The workout equipment should be worth the investment, not a machine that will only take up space and not be helpful. Adding premium fitness equipmentto your setup can be alluring, but it will only be advantageous if it comes with multiple and advanced features like our Flexitrainer, which targets the arms, core and lower body and connect with the Flexnest App to get live and virtual classes from trainers. Getting so many features is definitely value for money, even if the home gym equipment price is slightly high.
- Its Ease To Use- Working out at home means you will not have a full-time trainer to guide you on how to use the equipment. Obviously, you can get personal training, but that will be an extra expenditure. Hence, home exercise equipmentshould be user-friendly and easy to operate so that it can be effortlessly installed and used.
- Its Accessibility- Best home gym equipment brands in Indiaare the ones which are easy to find in the market. The machines should be widely available and have adequate post-sales services. Flexnest provides fitness equipment online that is easy to buy and offers no-cost EMIs, making it accessible and affordable for all.
Flexnest – Home Gym Equipment Price in India
Fitness equipment brands in India are growing with the soaring awareness of personal fitness and health. People are moving toward healthier and fitter options, especially after the pandemic blow. Some of the best home gym equipment brands in India have launched advanced exercise machines with advanced features that serve best for home gyms.
These home gym equipment’s price range stretches from affordable points to premium numbers. A treadmill may range from INR 30,000 to INR 3,00,000 and more based on its brand and features. Similarly, dumbbells in the local market can be purchased at an economical price, but higher quality pieces, which are safer and more portable for home gyms, may cost up to INR 35,000. The more functions the equipment and machines offer with premium quality, the higher the prices go up.
The total cost of setting up a home gym equipment is not restricted to the expense of the machines and equipment. The space or room environment should be in sink with the workout environment, like laying the rubber flooring to avoid slipping and accidents, arranging music and speakers to boost the mood, setting for proper air circulation and so on.